FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Ghirardelli® Individual Chocolate Center Cakes
This simple chocolate cake recipe is sure to impress your holiday guests. Top with raspberries and whipped cream to complete this rich dessert for the most lavish affair.
- 1 cup(s) Ghirardelli® 60% Cacao
- 8 Tbsp. unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. cake flour
- Melt butter and chocolate in double boiler.
- Whip eggs, yolks, sugar, and vanilla with a mixer for about 10 minutes on high speed.
- Fold melted chocolate and butter into the egg mixture. Fold in flour just until combined. Butter and sugar four 6-ounce ramekins, then spoon mixture into ramekins.
- Bake at 450°F for about 9–10 minutes. The center will be quite soft, but the top and sides will be set.
- Let sit out of the oven for about 5 minutes, then unmold onto a plate.
- Serve with a few raspberries and a dollop of whipped cream.