FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Ginger Glazed Beef Kabobs
A flavorful tomato-ginger glaze makes these beef and veggie skewers really special.
- 1 cup(s) Heinz® Tomato Ketchup
- 1/4 cup(s) dry sherry or rice wine
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. minced gingerroot
- 1 Tbsp. Lea & Perrins® Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 1/2 lb. trimmed sirloin or other tender grilling steak
- 1 small red pepper cut into chunks
- 1 small green pepper cut into chunks
- 12 button mushroom caps
- 2 very thinly sliced green onions as garnish
- 6 skewers
- Blend the Ketchup, sherry, honey, Worcestershire, ginger, and soy sauce until well combined.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high and grease lightly.
- Cut the steak into bite-size pieces.
- Thread steak, alternating with vegetables, onto 6 skewers.
- Grill, turning kabobs every few minutes, for 10 to 12 minutes until meat is cooked to medium-rare.
- During last couple minutes of grilling, baste with sauce. Remove from grill onto a service plate.
- Sprinkle with green onions and use remaining sauce for dipping.