FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
This is a twist on the classic French 75, a cocktail popular since the 1930s.
View all tips »
Chill glasses in the refrigerator at least one-half hour before preparing to ensure the cocktail stays icy cold as long as possible.
- 3/4 oz. gin
- 1/2 oz. Simply Orange®
- 1/4 oz. Cointreau®
- ice cubes
- 3 oz. cold Champagne
- 1 splash of orange water or rose water, optional
- 1 long strip orange peel for garnish
- Pour gin, orange juice and Cointreau into a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake to chill.
- Pour mixture into a Champagnes flute and top with Champagne. Add orange flower water or rose water, if desired.
- Garnish with orange peel, if desired.