FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Glazed Pork Chops and Apples
When you start your meal with our all-natural boneless pork loin, you know the end result is going to be irresistible. Add fresh, crisp apples for a classic fall meal.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 oz. each)
- 3/4 tsp. rubbed sage or poultry seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 medium tart apples, thinly sliced
- 4 tsp. brown sugar
- Sprinkle pork chops with sage and salt. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil on both sides. Transfer to an 11x7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Stir flour into the pan drippings until blended. Gradually stir in broth and vinegar. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat.
- Arrange apples over chops; sprinkle with brown sugar. Drizzle with broth mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°F.