FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Spinach Salad with Toasted Walnuts and Goat Cheese
Let this quick and easy salad featuring toasted walnuts and fresh goat cheese transport you to the Mediterranean with its delicious simplicity. The raspberry vinaigrette kicks things up a notch, but feel free to enjoy this salad with your favorite dressing.
View all tips »
Dressing may be used immediately but it’s best prepared at least 2 hours ahead. May be stored in the refrigerator for one week.
- 6 cup(s) baby spinach, thick stems removed
- 1 cup(s) walnuts, toasted
- 4 oz. goat cheese (chèvre)
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced red or green grapes
Raspberry Vinaigrette (or favorite dressing)Makes 1 cup
- 1/4 cup(s) raspberry vinegar
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. minced shallot or red onion
- 2/3 cup(s) canola or olive oil
- 1/3 cup(s) fresh raspberries
- Combine first seven ingredients in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- While whisking, slowly add in the oil and blend until the dressing thickens. Add the raspberries and whisk briefly to blend without breaking berries completely apart.