FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Gourmet Jack Ranch Burger
Why not build your favorite flavors right into the burger? This recipe mixes Ranch dressing and barbecue sauce in with the meat for a moist and tasty burger.
- 24 oz. ground beef (lean 90%)
- 1/2 cup(s) KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Dry Mix
- 1 pack fresh Colby Jack cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Spice Islands® Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Spice Islands® black peppercorn
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped Romaine lettuce
- 2 fresh tomatoes, sliced
- 1 pack hamburger buns
- In a bowl, mix 90% lean ground beef, salt and pepper. Add dry ranch mix and half of the barbecue sauce. Mix very well. Form into whatever size hamburger patties you wish.
- In a sauté pan (or on a grill when available), cook burgers for 5 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Top each burger with 1 slice of Colby Jack cheese, sliced tomato and a lettuce leaf. Serve on a fresh hamburger bun.