FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Gourmet Mushroom Angus Patties
Our 100% Angus beef is ground fresh daily and cooks up juicy, rich in flavor and ready to be smothered in fresh mushrooms and cheese.
- 1 lb. ground Angus Chuck
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 cup(s) fresh, sliced mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 3 Tbsp. steak sauce
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Shape ground beef into four, 1/2-inch-thick patties and season with Montreal Steak seasoning on both sides.
- Grill for 5 minutes on each side or until burgers reach an internal temperature of 160°F on a meat thermometer and are no longer pink. Move burgers to top rack and place a slice of provolone cheese on top of each patty.
- Let set for a few minutes to allow cheese to melt. While grilling, sauté mushrooms and olive oil in a pan on medium-high heat for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Place patties on a plate, top with mushrooms and drizzle with steak sauce.