FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grab-and-Go Breakfast Biscuits
Why stop at a fast-food place to pick up breakfast when you can make an even tastier egg-biscuit version right in your own kitchen? Using a prepared biscuit mix means breakfast is ready in minutes and you’re out the door in no time.
View all tips »
- Top each half of biscuit with a fried egg instead of scrambled egg.
- Use regular bacon in place of Canadian bacon.
- 12 refrigerated Pillsbury® Buttermilk Biscuits
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/4 Canadian bacon, cooked and crispy
- 3 Tbsp. Daily Chef salted or unsalted butter, softened
- 12 slices cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place biscuits 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and keep warm.
- Beat eggs and milk together in a mixing bowl; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly oil a skillet and heat over medium heat. Pour in the egg mixture and scramble eggs according to personal preference.
- Slice biscuits in half and lightly butter each half. Layer bottom half with eggs, Canadian bacon and cheese. Top with remaining biscuit and serve.