FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Granola Cereal Bars
Nothing feels better than giving your family a snack that’s 100% homemade. Try these for great, on-the-go solutions to mid-morning and mid-afternoon hunger.
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup(s) light corn syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cup(s) old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cup(s) crisp rice cereal
- 1/4 cup(s) miniature chocolate chips
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the brown sugar, peanut butter and corn syrup; cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil, stirring once.
- Stir in the vanilla; add oats and cereal. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Press into a 9-inch square pan coated with cooking spray. Cool and cut into bars.