FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
This cool, unusual soup is a refreshing take on the classic tomato gazpacho. This would pack up neatly for lunch or be a great way to start out dinner.
View all tips »
A dollop of sour cream is great on this soup.
- 2 Tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped (divided)
- 1 Gala or Pippin apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 3 scallions (white and green parts), sliced
- 1 1/2 cup(s) plain yogurt or buttermilk
- 1 cup(s) chilled water
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- 4 radishes, sliced paper-thin
- 2 cup(s) red grapes, chopped
- Combine half of the cucumber and all other ingredients, except grapes and radishes, in a food processor. Pulse briefly to create a chunky soup.
- Stir grapes and reserved cucumber into soup and taste for seasoning. Chill for 2 to 6 hours. To serve, top with radishes and optional sour cream.