FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Take bite-sized lettuce mixed with salt, pepper, oil and vinegar, then mix in tomatoes, olives, onions and peppers for a salad that’s simple but oh so good.
- 2 Heads Romaine “Hearts” Lettuce
- 4 oz. Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- 1 cont Grape Tomatoes
- 3 oz. green or black Olives
- 1 Red onions (cut into rings)
- 1 cup(s) Wishbone® Balsamic or Italian Dressing
- 1 tsp. Spice Islands® Salt
- 1 tsp. Spice Islands® Pepper
- Chop lettuce into bite sized pieces.
- In a bowl, mix together salt, pepper, oil and vinegar.
- Toss in lettuce, tomatoes, olives, onions and peppers.
- Mix well and serve.