FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Green Bean and Bacon Salad
Fresh tomatoes, green beans and bacon added together makes for an unforgettable summer salad.
- 1/3 cup(s) red onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive or vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tomatoes (medium), cut into wedges
- 1 can kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can Green Giant® Cut Green Beans, drained, rinsed (14.5 ounce)
- 2 1/4 oz. ripe olives, drained and sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) crumbled bacon pieces
- In large bowl, stir onion, oil, lemon juice and mustard until well blended.
- Add tomatoes, kidney beans, green beans and olives; gently toss.
- Just before serving, stir in bacon. Cover and refrigerate any remaining salad.