FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Green Bean Cherry Tomato Salad
Tossing together a last-minute side dish is a cinch with Olive Garden® Italian Salad Dressing on hand. Feta adds the perfect soft, meaty texture to this crisp collection of garden veggies.
View all tips »
You can add mixed greens for a complete meal.
You can substitute canned green beans for fresh.
- 1/3 cup(s) Olive Garden® Italian Salad Dressing
- 2 lb. tender French beans
- 2 cup(s) cherry tomatoes
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 red onion
- 1 cup(s) feta cheese, crumbled
- Blanch beans in salted boiling water for 2 minutes. Strain and put into an ice bath. Cut beans in half.
- Cut tomatoes in half.
- Cut cucumber in half lengthwise and slice into pieces.
- Thinly slice red onion.
- Add feta cheese and toss everything with dressing.