FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Green Beans, Carrots and Mushroom Stir-Fry
This crunchy but tender side dish is full of flavor and truly straightforward to make.
View all tips »
Start by preparing and measuring all ingredients. Things move quickly when beginning the stir-fry process, so have all ingredients on hand and ready to add.
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cup(s) green beans, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup(s) red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Portobello mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 1 cup(s) matchstick-cut baby carrots
- 1/2 cup(s) snow peas
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce or teriyaki sauce (low-sodium)
- Pinch of black pepper and salt
- Juice from .50 lemon
- In a wok or large skillet, heat oil over high-heat until almost smoking.
- Add the onions and mushrooms, while stirring constantly. Continuing to stir, add the green beans, carrots, garlic, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring constantly for 3 to 4 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in snow peas and lemon juice. Serve immediately.