FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Asparagus Medley
Sophisticated asparagus spears set the tone for this colorful side dish with fresh tri-color peppers, mushrooms and olives and a blend of distinctive spices.
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 each sweet red, yellow and green pepper, julienned
- 1 cup(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 1/4 oz. sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. dill weed
- In a disposable foil pan, combine the vegetables, olives and garlic; drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with parsley, salt, pepper, lemon-pepper and dill; toss to coat.
- Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.