FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Bacon-Tomato Sandwiches
Dress up your grilled cheese with fresh colors and favorite flavors found in refreshing tomato, basil and crispy bacon huddled under a blanket of melted provolone.
- 4 slices Italian bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 4 slices provolone cheese (1 ounce each)
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 strips bacon strips, cooked and halved
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 2 Tbsp. Italian salad dressing
- Top two slices of bread with a slice of cheese; layer with tomato, bacon, basil and remaining cheese. Top with remaining bread. Brush dressing over outsides of sandwiches.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted.