FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Beef Kabobs
You can almost smell that hypnotizing aroma of our USDA Choice Beef Top Sirloin, bacon and fresh vegetables billowing off the grill. Only Sam's Club quality ingredients can make dinner this good.
- 1 lb. beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1-1/2 inch cubes
- 8 oz. Olive Garden® Signature Italian Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 8 to 10 bacon strips, cut in half
- 2 sweet red pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 green pepper, cut into chunks
- 8 medium fresh mushrooms
- 1 large onion, quartered, optional
- Place beef in a large resealable plastic bag. In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder and pepper. Pour half over beef. Cover and refrigerate meat for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and reserve marinade from beef. Wrap bacon around beef cubes. On metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread beef and vegetables.
- Grill over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness, basting frequently with reserved marinade.