FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Light and Easy Caribbean Chicken
Top this delicious grilled chicken with sweet and tangy island salsa for a simple dinner solution. You can even serve it with chips and use the salsa as a dip.
View all tips »
Chicken may be cooked in large nonstick skillet. Spray cold skillet with cooking spray. Place over medium heat for 1 minute. Add chicken and cook about 4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
- 1/4 cup(s) Hunt's® ketchup
- 1/4 cup(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 2 Tbsp. La Choy® light soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can Hunt’s tomato sauce (15 ounce)
- 1/2 can Hunt’s diced tomatoes, drained (14.5 ounce)
- 1 cup(s) red bell pepper (medium), finely chopped
- 1 cup(s) fresh pineapple, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp. dried basil
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- Combine ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, honey, soy sauce and garlic in large re-sealable plastic bag; blend well.
- Pound chicken with meat mallet to even out thickness for more even cooking. Add chicken to bag; seal. Turn to coat evenly with ketchup marinade. Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- Combine tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, bell pepper, pineapple, jalapeños, basil and lime juice in medium bowl; cover. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Grill chicken about 5 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink in center. Serve each breast with salsa.