FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Cheese Turkey Sandwiches
The classic grilled-cheese sandwich just got better! Melted Swiss cheese and tasty turkey sparked with the heat of a green chili pepper will perk up appetites. Cheddar, provolone or any variety of sliced semi-soft cheese can be substituted for Swiss cheese.
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. mustard, if desired
- 4 slices rye bread
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 slices Castle Wood Variety-Pack Deli Meats, Turkey
- 1 green chili pepper, seeded and chopped
- Preheat skillet over medium heat and melt the butter.
- Lightly spread mustard over 2 slices of rye bread, if using.
- Layer the bread with 2 slices Swiss cheese, 2 slices turkey. Sprinkle with green chili pepper. Place remaining bread slice on top.
- Cook sandwiches in melted butter, about 3 minutes. Turn once to coat both sides. Grill until cheese is melted and bread appears golden brown, about 3 minutes. Serve immediately.