FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Chicken Paillard with Mushroom Linguine
Mouthwatering and moist—put this dish on repeat for your summer playlist.
- 24 oz. Classico® Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce
- 15 oz. Classico® Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- tsp. salt
- 8 small boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 pound)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pkg. linguine pasta (16 ounce)
- 1/4 cup(s) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup(s) onion, chopped
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tsp. fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme, chopped (optional)
- Coat chicken breasts with oil and pound evenly with a mallet to 1/4-inch thickness. Place chicken in a bowl, add soy sauce and garlic and turn until well coated. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from refrigerator, discarding marinade. Grill chicken for 8 to 12 minutes, or until cooked through and internal temperature reaches 165°F, turning occasionally.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions and drain.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook butter, onion and mushrooms for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in 1 cup of water and bouillon granules, and simmer for 5 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Reduce heat to medium and stir in both pasta sauces, chives, parsley and thyme. Simmer for 4 to 5 minutes or until heated through.
- To serve, place hot pasta in a large bowl and toss gently with sauce mixture. Serve one portion of pasta on each plate and top with a grilled chicken breast. Garnish with chopped parsley or chives, if desired.