FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Chicken and Vegetables
Add Mr. Yoshida's® Original Gourmet Sauce to your grilled chicken and vegetables for an extra boost of flavor.
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Mr. Yoshida's Original Gourmet Sauce
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 red pepper (medium), cut into 2 inch squares
- 8 mushrooms (medium), cut in half
- 1 zucchini (medium), sliced in half lengthwise and cut into 1 inch pieces (approx 2 cup)
- Place chicken breasts in a resealable bag with 1/4 cup of Mr. Yoshida’s Original Gourmet Sauce. Marinate for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Prepare all vegetables.
- Grill or broil chicken for 5–6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Baste chicken using 1/2 cup Mr. Yoshida’s Original Gourmet Sauce during grilling. Remove and keep warm.
- Place vegetables in a grill basket or on a broiler pan and grill or broil for 10–12 minutes until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Slice chicken into strips and toss together with grilled vegetables and remaining 1/2 cup Mr. Yoshida’s Original Gourmet Sauce.