FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Chicken Wings
Craving wings? Try this recipe full of tips and tricks to make them at home. Your homemade wings will taste like takeout!
- 4 Tbsp. granulated garlic
- 2 tsp. red pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 lb. chicken wings
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® dressing
- 2 cup(s) KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce
- Light grill using Kingsford® Charcoal with Sure Fire Grooves®. Mix garlic, red pepper and salt; rub onto wings. Pour ranch dressing into a food storage bag; add wings. Shake bag to coat wings.
- Remove wings from food storage bag, place on aluminum foil, fold into cooking pockets and seal tightly. Place pockets on main grill rack for about an hour and a half. Remove wings from pockets and finish directly on grill over moderate flame. Turn every two minutes until wings develop a crust.
- Baste wings with barbecue sauce. Serve warm.