FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Chicken Wrap with Hummus
Hummus adds just the right amount of flavor to this low-fat wrap with tender veggies and grilled chicken.
View all tips »
Sprinkle with red pepper flakes, if desired.
Not in the mood for sandwiches? Serve the chicken and grilled vegetables over salad greens. Thin hummus with 2 tablespoons water and use as a dressing.
- 1 lb. chicken breast tenders
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 medium zucchini or yellow squash, cut lengthwise into 4 slices
- 8 mushrooms, stems removed
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 flour tortillas (8 to 10 inches each)
- 1/2 cup(s) Sabra® Original Hummus
- Heat grill.
- Place chicken and vegetables onto a jelly roll pan. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and oregano; drizzle with oil.
- Grill about 4 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are lightly browned and tender.
- Spread 3 tablespoons hummus onto half of each wrap, top with chicken and vegetables. Fold tortilla over, roll and serve.