FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Citrus Salmon
A light, citrus boost gives this fresh salmon a zesty, delicious flavor that comes alive when prepared over the grill.
- 1/2 cup(s) canola oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 salmon fillets (about 1 1/2 pounds each)
- Orange or lemon slices, optional
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well.
- Grill salmon over medium heat, skin side down, for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Baste every 5 minutes with citrus mixture.
- Garnish with orange or lemon slices, if desired.