FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Feta Quesadillas
Greek flavors take the place of traditional quesadilla fillers in this appetizer, lunch or dinner with fresh, tangy feta, olives and seasonings all available in club.
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/3 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 4 flour tortillas (6 in.), warmed
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped pitted ripe olives
- 2 Tbsp. diced roasted red pepper
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- In a small bowl, beat cheeses with oregano until blended. Spread 3 tablespoons of cheese mixture over half of each tortilla; top with olives, roasted red pepper and onion. Fold tortillas over.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill quesadillas, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from the heat for 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Cut each quesadilla into three wedges. Serve warm.