FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Fruit Skewers with Chocolate Syrup
This appetizer, snack or dessert is impressive and easy for entertaining. Just grill squares of angel food cake skewered with a colorful arrangement of Sam’s Club quality fruit.
- 2 cup(s) cubed angel food cake
- 1 cup(s) fresh strawberries
- 1 cup(s) cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 cup(s) cubed cantaloupe
- 1 large banana, cut into 1-in. slices
- 2 medium plums, pitted and quartered
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 8 tsp. chocolate syrup
- On eight metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread cake cubes and fruits. Spritz each skewer with cooking spray and roll in brown sugar.
- Place skewers on a piece of heavy-duty foil. Place foil on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until fruits are tender, turning once. Drizzle each skewer with 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup.