FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Fruit Sundae
Grill your favorite fresh fruits and top with rich ice cream for the perfect summer delight.
- 1 cup(s) orange juice
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 cup(s) fruit of your choice (Gala apples, bananas, clementines, kiwifruit, peaches, pineapple and/or strawberries), diced
- 12 scoops (about 2 cups) ice cream (Use your favorite flavor!)
- Mix orange juice, honey and lemon juice; bring to a boil over high heat in a small saucepan, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes or until slighty thickened. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Alternately thread fruit on skewers. Grill kabobs, turning once and brushing with ￼the orange syrup, 4 minutes or until softened.
- Scoop ice cream into dessert dishes. Top with fruit and drizzle with remaining orange syrup.