FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Ham Steaks with Peach Salsa
Sweet peaches and spicy jalapeños complement the savory flavor in thick ham steaks in this recipe that’s great for family meals.
- 4 ham steaks, about 1/2-inch thick
- 1 cup(s) peaches, chopped
- 1 cup(s) grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar, or seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. thyme, fresh chopped
- 1 tsp. jalapeño pepper, minced
- Combine the peaches, tomatoes, vinegar, thyme and jalapeno pepper in a small bowl. Season with salt. Chill until needed.
- Prepare medium-hot fire in charcoal grill or preheat gas grill to medium-high. Grill ham over hot coals, turning once, until nicely browned (about 6 to 8 minutes). Serve with peach salsa.