FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Jumbo Shrimp with Tomatoes
Serve off the skewer on fresh lettuce and a drizzle of vinaigrette for an elegant, light luncheon.
- 1 lb. Daily Chef™ 31/40 Uncooked Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails on
- 12 oz. grape tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico® Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup(s) flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp. Artisan Fresh™ Basil Pesto
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Cover and marinate 10 minutes.
- Alternately thread shrimp and tomatoes on skewers. If using wooden skewers, soak in water at least 30 minutes prior to use. Grill, turning once, 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.