FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Marinated Chicken
Savory marinated chicken grilled to perfection, topped with a tomato-fruit salsa. It's delicious and good for you!
- 1/4 cup(s) Hunt's® Ketchup
- 1/4 cup(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 2 clove(s) garlic, finely chopped
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Grilling Spray
- 1 can Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained (14.5 ounce ea.)
- 1 cup(s) fresh pineapple, mango or papaya (or combination), finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion, finely chopped
- Combine ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, honey, soy sauce and garlic in large resealable plastic bag; blend well. Pound chicken with meat mallet to even out thickness for more even cooking. Add chicken to bag; seal. Turn to coat evenly with ketchup marinade. Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- Spray cold grill and utensils with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat. Combine drained tomatoes, pineapple, onion and cilantro in small bowl; set aside. Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade.
- Grill chicken about 5 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink in center (165°F). Serve each breast with salsa.