FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Marinated Chicken Skewers with Red Onions
Fire up the grill for the quickest, easiest homemade meal you’ll make this week. Olive Garden® Italian Salad Dressing does all the heavy lifting when it comes to cooking up flavor. With just a few steps and a few minutes of prep, your tasty chicken kabobs are on the table.
View all tips »
Substitute other vegetables such as peppers, tomatoes or zucchini.
Substitute beef or fish for the chicken.
- 1 cup(s) Olive Garden® Italian Salad Dressing
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into 2" pieces
- 2 red onions – core attached – cut into thirds lengthwise
- 1 box whole mushrooms
- Alternate chicken, whole mushroom, chicken and red onion on skewers.
- Marinade skewers in 1 cup of dressing for 10 minutes in a 13-inch shallow baking dish.
- Grill skewers for 12 minutes. Baste skewers with dressing while grilling.