FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Marinated Strip Steak with Grilled Onions
Strip steaks take a 10-minute dip in Olive Garden® Italian Salad Dressing for a hint of added flavor. Stack tender, juicy onions and steak on top of mashed potatoes or alongside roasted redskins for a hearty, satisfying meal.
View all tips »
Serve on creamy mashed potatoes with sautéed greens.
Serve with roasted potatoes and salad greens.
You can substitute strip with flank steak.
- 1/4 cup(s) Olive Garden® Italian Salad Dressing
- 2 strip steaks, 1" thick
- 2 red or white onions, cut into 1/2"-thick rounds
- Black pepper to taste
- Brush dressing on onion rounds before grilling.
- Marinate steaks in dressing for 10 minutes.
- Grill each side of steak 4 to 5 minutes. Tent steak with foil.
- Grill onion rounds along with steak.