FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Mediterranean Chicken
These zesty chicken breasts cook up quickly for a savory salad topper or light dinner.
- 3 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 2 tomatoes (medium), cut into 3/4”thick slices
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 pound)
- 1 lemon, cut into 1/4” thick slices (optional)
- Mix vinegar and oil until well blended; set aside. In a small bowl, mix seasoned salt and rosemary. Brush tomato slices and chicken with vinegar mixture, then sprinkle with seasoned salt mixture.
- Grill chicken over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked through. Grill tomato slices 2 minutes per side. If desired, grill lemon slices 30 seconds per side. Serve chicken topped with tomato slices. Garnish with lemon slices.