FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled NY Strip Steak with Peppercorn & 57 Sauce
Don't deny your taste buds the flavor of grilled NY Strip Steak and Peppercorn. Grill one up tonight.
View all tips »
Before removing paper wrapper from a stick of butter, lightly score each tbsp. mark on paper to easily see measurements after the wrapper is removed.
- 4 boneless beef strip steaks, about 40972 pound each
- 3 Tbsp. whole black peppercorns, coarsely ground
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, divided
- 1/2 cup(s) Heinz 57® Sauce
- Pat steaks dry and season with salt if desired. Coat with coarsely ground peppercorns, pressing lightly until evenly coated.
- In a large heavy skillet over medium high heat, combine oil and 1 tbsp. butter. Cook steaks for 4 to 6 minutes on each side or to desired doneness. Transfer to serving plate.
- In the same skillet over medium high heat, mix together 57 Sauce and remaining 1 tbsp. butter until heated through, stirring frequently. Drizzle sauce over steaks and serve.