FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Panini Sandwich
The subtle sweetness in honey ham and red onion offsets the tart flavors in soft sourdough and provolone cheese. A handful of fresh spinach adds just the right texture to successfully woo your tastebuds.
View all tips »
Add sliced tomatoes.
Serve with chips and dill pickles.
- 2 French Baguette
- 2 slices Castle Wood Reserve® Provolone Cheese Slices
- 6 slices Castle Wood Reserve® Thinly Shaved Honey Ham
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Handful of fresh spinach
- 2 Tbsp. Pompeian® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. French’s® Classic Yellow Mustard
- Slice onion into rings and slightly oil. Place on warmed panini press and set down and cook until done.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of mustard on each side of bread.
- Slightly oil outside of bread.
- Place 2 slices of provolone cheese, 6 slices of ham, handful of spinach, and a few onion rings.
- Place sandwich on panini press and cook until golden brown.