FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Peaches with Brandy Sauce
Place fresh peaches on a maple plank over the grill and brush with brandy sauce for a delicate and divine dessert.
- Maple grilling plank
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. brandy
- 3 medium peaches, peeled and halved
- Vanilla ice cream
- Soak grilling plank in water for 1 hour.
- In a small, heavy saucepan, melt butter. Stir in brown sugar until dissolved; remove from the heat. Stir in brandy; set aside.
- Place plank on grill over direct medium heat. Cover and heat for 3 minutes or until light to medium smoke comes from the plank and the wood begins to crackle. (This indicates the plank is ready.)
- Place peaches on plank. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20 to 23 minutes or until peaches are tender, brushing occasionally with brandy sauce. Top each peach half with a scoop of ice cream; drizzle with remaining brandy sauce.