FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Pepper Jack Chicken Sandwiches
Start with chicken breasts that grill up tender and juicy, top with crispy bacon and fresh pepper jack for lunch or dinner with an irresistible kick.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (4 oz. each)
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and halved
- 2 slices (1/2 oz. each) pepper Jack cheese
- 2 hamburger buns, split
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 slice onion, separated into rings
- 2 slices tomato
- Dill pickle slices, optional
- Sprinkle chicken with poultry seasoning. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from the heat for 4 to 7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°F. Top with bacon and cheese; cover and cook 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Serve on buns with lettuce, onion, tomato and pickles, if desired.