FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Pepper & Onion Franks
Big on flavor with little mess, prepare the veggies and dogs on the grill at the same time.
View all tips »
Prepare using OSCAR MAYER Selects Angus Bun-Length Beef Franks.
Prepare using yellow or green peppers or a mix of different-colored peppers.
- 2 red peppers, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) Kraft® Italian Dressing
- 6 Oscar Mayer® Beef Franks
- 6 hot dog buns
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Place peppers and onions in center of large sheet heavy-duty foil. Drizzle with dressing; fold to make packet.
- Grill 15 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender, adding franks to the grill after 6 min. and cooking until franks are heated through, turning packet and franks occasionally.
- Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening packet. Place franks in buns; top with vegetable mixture.