FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cooking doesn’t get any simpler than this. Serve solo or as a side dish and give your meals an extra air of sophistication.
- 4 Portobello mushroom caps
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 tsp. Spice World® minced garlic
- 1/4 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- Wash mushrooms and remove stems. In a re-sealable bag, combine oil, garlic and vinegar. Add mushrooms and let sit for 30 minutes. Remove mushrooms from marinade. Discard remaining marinade.
- Preheat grill to high heat. Place mushrooms on grill, stem side down. Grill for 6 to 8 minutes on each side until tender and brown. Add sliced cheese to the tops for the last minute of cooking, and cook just until melted. Slice into strips and serve.