FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Potato Skins
This game-time favorite appetizer is a little more sophisticated when you add rosemary, the freshest toppings and then fire up the grill for delicious results.
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup(s) (4 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- Sour cream
- Cut each potato lengthwise into four wedges. Cut away the white portion, leaving 1/4 inch on the potato skins. Place skins on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender. Combine the butter, rosemary, salt and pepper; brush over both sides of potato skins.
- Grill potatoes, skin side up, uncovered, over direct medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn potatoes and position over indirect heat; grill 2 minutes longer. Top with cheese. Cover and grill 2 to 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with bacon and onions. Serve with sour cream.