FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Potato Skins
From game time to any good time, homemade potato skins promise to take party food to the next level. Using the microwave and the grill, prep time is manageable and the taste is irresistible.
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 1/2 tsp. butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. picante sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp. real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped tomato
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 1/2 tsp. real bacon bits
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Cut each potato lengthwise into four wedges. Cut away the white portion, leaving 1/4 in. on the potato skins. Place skins on a microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender. Brush butter over shells; top with picante sauce, cheese and bacon bits.
- Grill potatoes, skin side down, uncovered, over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cover and grill 2 to 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with tomato and onion. In a small bowl, combine topping ingredients. Serve with potato skins.