FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Salmon with Nectarines
Juicy nectarines lend a delicate, peachy flavor to this grilled salmon entree that's sure to leave everyone wanting more.
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt, divided
- 3 medium nectarines, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 4 salmon fillets (4 oz. each)
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, lemon juice, oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Stir in nectarines and basil; set aside.
- Rinse salmon and pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle with pepper and remaining salt.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon, skin side down, on grill. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from the heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with nectarine mixture.