FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Salmon with Teriyaki-Shallot Butter
Take grilled salmon to the next level with this delicious sauce that adds a kick of teriyaki flavor, making this a meal that will leave everyone wanting more.
- 3 Tbsp. Soy Vay® Veri Veri Teriyaki® Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. minced shallots
- 4 salmon fillets
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Vegetable oil
- Prepare a charcoal grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat.
- Stir the teriyaki sauce, butter and shallots together in a small bowl until well combined.
- Season salmon with a little bit of salt and plenty of pepper. Grill, top sides down, on a well-oiled grill rack, for about 4 minutes. Turn fillets over carefully and grill until just cooked through and opaque in color, 4 to 5 minutes more, basting with the sauce a few times. If the butter in the sauce starts to harden, you may need to warm it until it melts together again.
- Remove from the grill and serve hot, drizzling extra sauce over the fish at the table.