FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Seasoned Pork Chops
Make a quick meal the whole family will enjoy with Member’s Mark® pork chops, Tone’s® Parsley Flakes, Weber® seasoning and butter. Simply sauté and serve! Taste this recipe in club on 10-10-2013.
View all tips »
To prevent the meat from sticking on the grill, coat clean grill racks with vegetable oil or spray with nonstick vegetable oil spray.
For the sake of the meat, never cut it on the grill to check if it’s done because it releases the delicious juices.
For perfect pork at home, grill to 145°F.
*Cooking temperature for ground pork remains at 160°F.
- 1/2 cup, sofened butter
- 2 tsp. Weber® Roasted Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Tone’s® Parsley Flakes Pork
- Member’s Mark® Boneless Pork Loin
- Weber® Steak ‘N Chop Seasoning
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Combine softened butter, seasoning and parsley
- Place the butter mixture on a small sheet of parchment or wax paper and form a 1-inch diameter log. Roll the paper around the butter log and refrigerate until hard.
- Remove butter log from the refrigerator just before serving. For each pork chop, slice a 1⁄4-inch disc and place on top of hot chop.
Seasoned Pork Chops
- For each serving, slice a 3⁄4” thick chop from the Member’s Mark® Boneless Loin.
- Sprinkle Weber® Steak ‘N Chop Seasoning on both sides of chops.
- Grill pork chops over direct heat on an electric, gas or charcoal grill until internal temperature reads 145°F.
- Remove chops from the grill and tent loosely with foil. Allow meat to rest for 3 minutes to ensure a juicy chop.