FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Sliced Chicken Served on Spinach and Cheese Ravioli with Grilled Tomatoes and Pesto Sauce
Classic Italian flavors come together in this irresistible celebration of textures and tastes. Play with different sauces and sides until you have your favorite combination. From family dinner to dinner for two, you can’t miss with this recipe.
View all tips »
Serve with grilled asparagus or other vegetables.
Garnish with different cheeses.
- 4 Member’s Mark® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup(s) Olive Garden® Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 pkg. Artisan Fresh™ Spinach and Three Cheese Ravioli
- 4 Roma tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp. Pompeian® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 Tbsp. Artisan Fresh™ Pesto
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Marinate chicken in 1 cup Olive Garden® Italian Salad Dressing for 2 hours.
- Cook ravioli as suggested. Set aside.
- Slightly oil sliced tomatoes.
- Grill chicken breasts and lightly grill tomato slices.
- Slice chicken breasts and place on 1 serving of ravioli, 2 slices of tomatoes and garnish with 2 tablespoons of pesto sauce.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.