FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Sweet Potato Wedges with Blue Cheese and Chive Dip
These thick, tender potato wedges are an exciting stand-in for regular fries. Season them with a little heat and cool them off with a dunk in blue cheese and you won’t be able to put them down.
View all tips »
Serve with ranch dressing instead of blue cheese.
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. dried chives
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Heat grill.
- Wash potatoes and pierce with fork. Microwave for 10 minutes.
- Cut potatoes into wedges and toss with olive oil, dash of chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Mix sour cream, crumbled blue cheese, vinegar, chives, chili powder and cumin.
- Grill potato wedges until crisp.
- Serve with blue cheese dip.