FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Sweet & Savory Pork Tenderloin
Sweet and savory pork tenderloin grilled to perfection.
- 3 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- Mix sugar and seasoned salt.
- Coat pork evenly with seasoning mixture.
- Grill pork over medium heat 25 to 30 minutes or until desired doneness, turning occasionally.
- Let pork stand 5 minutes before cutting into thin slices.