FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Tomato Corn Salsa
There’s nothing quite like fresh salsa to enhance your meals. See what a difference just-grilled tomatoes and Del Monte® kernel corn can make.
- 1 can Del Monte® Whole Kernel Corn (15.25 ounce), drained
- 4 large tomatoes, halved and seeded
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional: burgers, chicken, pork
- Place tomatoes on baking sheet and grill for 10-15 minutes until browned.
- Remove tomato skins and discard.
- Chop tomatoes and place in medium bowl.
- Add red onion, garlic, cilantro, lemon juice and corn.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve salsa with burgers, grilled chicken or pork if desired.