FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Tuna Melt
Want something warm and comforting? Try this classic sandwich with yummy melted cheese on whole grain bread.
View all tips »
Save 50 calories and 7 g of fat per serving by preparing with Miracle Whip®.
Substitute celery or red onions for the green onions.
Prepare using Kraft® Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise and Kraft® 2% Milk Singles.
- 1 can white tuna in water, drained, flaked (3 ounce)
- 1 Tbsp. Kraft® Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. green onions, chopped
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 1 Kraft® Singles
- Mix tuna, mayo and onions.
- Fill bread slices with tuna mixture and Singles.
- Cook in nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray 3 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides.