FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grilled Vegetable-romaine Blend Salad with Vidalia Onion Vinaigrette
Grilling gives this salad a deep-roasted flavor that is perfect with a Cracked pepper petit tender beef filet. Save time by grilling the vegetables alongside the filet.
- 4 cup(s) romaine blend salad (romaine, iceberg, carrots and cabbage)
- 1 garden medley bag
- 1 ea. yellow and orange bell pepper, cut into quarters
- 2 cup(s) Del Monte® Whole Kernel Corn
- 2 large tomatoes, diced and seeded
- Virginia® Brand Vidalia Onion Vinaigrette
- Coat cauliflower and peppers with oil. Cook on medium-high grill until colored and tender. Let cool, peel peppers, then cut into chunks.
- Toss romaine blend with garden medley, peppers, corn and tomatoes. Drizzle with vinaigrette to taste and toss again gently to coat. Serve.